Academy of Careers in Education (ACE)
Granite Hills High School
The Academy of Careers in Education (ACE) provides a diverse learning environment for students. Through hands on experiences, rigorous academic programs and the college classes, our students become prepared to be the future leaders in education. Our motto is..."We are growing our own teachers for the future."
- Yearly field trips to colleges and universities all four years
- Internships with local schools and pre-schools
- Growing our own Teachers for the Future!!
- 9th Grade--Education Careers Exploration (2 college credits)
- 10th Grade--Child Development
- 11th Grade--Child Care Occupations (4 college credits)
- 12th Grade--Careers in Education (4 college credits)
Principal: Apolinar Marroquin, Email Apolinar Marroquin
Pathway Lead: Rich Lambie, Email Rich Lambie